Please find a list of frequently asked website questions:
Q. I am looking to upgrade my website to a newer website with a content management system (CMS), can you help?
A. We can replace your current HTML website with a new WordPress website as these all come with a built in content management system. We will then replace the content on your new WordPress website and provide you with training videos on how to keep your website up to date yourself, putting you in control of your new website. We will also offer additional Content Management System Services, One on One WordPress Training Services or Web Marketing Services if required.
Q. I have a website but I need a new one. I don’t want my current website to go offline while I build a new one, is this possible?
A. It is very common that companies want to upgrade or replace their website after a while and this often means that they must go through a transition between two websites. If you are in this situation please let us know and we will provide you with a temporary website on a host domain, where you can build your new website whilst the other website remains live.
Once the new website is ready we will do what is necessary to make it live and replace the older website.
Q. How many pages can I have on my new website?
A. We create your new website in WordPress and because WordPress websites allow businesses to have an unlimited number of web pages, there are no restrictions on the number of pages that your new website can have.
Q. How many email addresses can I have with my new website?
A. We will give you as many email addresses as you want on your registered domain. You can choose between a POP3 mailbox or a forwarder email address, which can be set up so that all new emails are sent to any existing email address that you have.
Q. What do I get as part of the web hosting?
Your new website hosting package includes:
- 1Gb Disk Space
- 10Gb Bandwidth Per Month
- Fully Integrated WordPress website
- Unlimited Email Addresses
- Unlimited Subdomains
- Unlimited Technical Support via Email
- Daily Backups
Q. What does our “Unlimited Technical Support via Email” service cover?
A. Our bottom line is that we want to ensure that you have a fully functional website and robust emails at all times. We will provide you with support that will ensure that you are completely satisfied.
Our support continues after your website goes live and we will be with you all the way. If you need to make changes down the line we are on hand to help. If, for example, you need to install a plugin, we will help you. You may in future wish to change the theme of your site and we will do this for you. We can also help you add social media integration to your site at any future date.
We also offer remote support where, with your permission, we can connect to your computer to setup your email account for you.
We are part of your team.
Q. How safe is my website?
A. 1. Proactive Monitoring and Support – 24/7 – Support teams will proactively monitor your websites and applications to detect security threats and address them in the fastest possible time.
2. Hands-free secure environment – We will also look after the patching and maintenance of your infrastructure, and make proactive recommendations to adapt your environment so it is future-proofed.
3. Compliant data centres to meet the most stringent security requirements – Our data centres are accredited to PCI DSS, ISO27001, and ISAE 3402 Type II SOC 1 standards, ensuring your sites and applications are secured by the best processes and technologies.
In addition to this we have a double backup system in place to make sure that your new website is protected in the best possible way. We back your website up every night and hold a copy on our web server. We also keep a weekly and monthly copy. Once the backup is completed we will send a copy of your backup to a second secure location. This means that if anything goes wrong we can restore your website up to the last 30 days. Our secondary off-site backups are there if, in a rare instance, something was to happen to our web server, then we are able to do a complete restore of the entire web server quickly and easily.
Q. How much does a new website with 333 Websites cost?
A. Our new website service comes in two parts:
1. Website Setup – Getting a website going takes a few steps, we help you find your theme, install the website software, setup email accounts, and guide you through everything you need to get your site up and running.
2. Web Hosting – In order for a website to be online, it has to be hosted. Hosting is basically the term used for the place where your website lives on the Internet. It lives on our web server which is highly available 24/7, which means that whenever one of your customers accesses your website it is available to them.
Web Hosting is rented from hosting companies like ourselves.
So to create and host a website we charge £333 for the website setup (10 Pages) £533 (20 Pages) £733 (30 Pages) £933 (40 Pages) £1133 (50 Pages+) £1333, and £33 per month for hosting and unlimited support.
Q. How do I pay for my new website?
A. You must pay the initial £333 (or more) upfront and the additional £33 web hosting & support fee must be paid by Direct Debit.
Q. Why do I have to pay my web hosting fee via Direct Debit?
A. Our terms when signing up state that you must be willing and able to pay your monthly hosting via direct debit. In order to make our incredible offer possible we have to keep our administration costs down. Direct debit offers us the cheapest way to administer our fees. A completed direct debit form is needed before we are able to make your site live, and non receipt of direct debit may lead to your website being suspended.
Q. Where are you based?
A. We are based in Cardiff, South Wales, UK. Our web servers are located in the data centre in London, UK.
Q. What areas do you cover for providing customers with a new websites?
A. From our base in Cardiff, South Wales, UK we can provide websites to businesses and companies across the UK.
We are happy to provide our new websites to businesses throughout the UK including all of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Q. When does the hosting fee start?
A. All of our new website packages include the first months hosting free of charge. The hosting fee is taken on the same date the following month. The free month starts the day you purchase a website package from us.
Q. Can I move my WordPress site to you, and access your unlimited support?
A. Yes of course. We have many clients who used cheap hosting packages that don’t come with support and have got a little stuck. You can transfer your website to us and we will help you with all aspects of your WordPress site.
Get in touch and let us know what you need, and we will let you know how to transfer the site – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Who is behind 333 Websites?
A. In order to give you a secure, reliable and customer focused service we have many elements put together to make 333 Websites the place to be to host your WordPress website. Our team consists of:
- The 333 Websites team (Sales & Customer services) – a team focused on delivering your websites, setting them up, answering your questions, creating email accounts, billing and all things technical to do with your website. Here to help you out during normal business hours.
- Graphic design team – Our designers are here to create logos, banners, business cards, letterheads, fantastic imagery and everything else that you and your new website will need to ensure that you stand out from the crowd including your competitors.
- Linux technical team (hardware and software) – we have a team of people who administer our servers, they monitor, secure and upgrade the servers, solve software technical issues, and generally ensure that the server is working at its optimum best so that your websites and emails work all the time. This team operates 24/7 and are based at the data centre in London.
- Web Marketing Specialists & SEO Specialists – as well.
As you can see there is an extensive amount of knowledge and expertise behind the scenes ready to help you with your new website creation and web hosting service. If you have any other questions besides those answered on our frequently asked questions page please feel free to ask.
To make sure that you take advantage of this extensive knowledge and expertise and a great reliable service with your new website, do not hesitate to buy your new website online or to make contact with one of our website experts today – 07960 872549 / 07517 024979
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page was written “By Mike Armstrong”